The retail sector is highly competitive and require efficient IT infrastructure and solutions. IT must be a business enabler for your retail organisation.
In addition our quick and friendly procurement service allow’s our customers to get on with their business.
Key areas of expertise that we offer our clients in Retail are:
- Hardware selection and procurement for stores
- UPS roll-out for remote sites and stores
- Wireless network design and deployment
- Full Head office infrastructure including all server, storage and network
Pandora Jewelry, a major retailer with over 200 stores in Australia and New Zealand recently decided to move their network infrastructure in their stores from a multi-vendor hybrid solution to a Meraki based solution of:
• MR33 Access Points
• MX65 Firewall with VPN
• MS220 Network Switch with POE
They needed an IT partner that could provide the expertise and flexibility to assist with the roll out of the network equipment.
Flexibility is required as the implementation could be at a new store build, refurbishment or just a technology replacement – each with its own set of technical and scheduling challenges.
Focus Group put together a proposal and have been tasked with the following:
• Procurement of the Meraki Hardware
• Pre configuration and staging of all equipment
• Shipment to designated sites
• Post configuration support and assistance
• Network changes upon implementation to the Pandora core cisco network.
• Project management and reporting.