Protect your uptime, and the planet with the APC Trade-UPS Program
Each year, Australians generate more than 140,000 tonnes of electronic waste.
As one of the world’s most sustainable companies, we at APC want to help you reduce e-waste by recycling your old UPS units – free of charge.
You’ll also earn a rebate on selected APC UPS units and service warranties. When you upgrade from a lead acid battery UPS to an APC Lithium-ion battery model you’ll minimise maintenance, reduce onsite visits and lower your operating costs.
Benefits of our Trade-UPS Program
- Trade in your old UPS and receive a rebate on your new APC UPS
- Sustainable and ecological disposal of returned UPSs and batteries
- Free removal and / or shipping of existing units
Some examples of rebates on purchasing a new APC UPS and trading in and old unit include:
- 1.5KV Rackmount UPS with network card – Rebate up to $215
- 3KV Rackmount UPS with network card – Rebate up to $367
- 6KV Rackmount UPS with network card – Rebate up to $566
- 10KV Rackmount UPS with network card – Rebate up to $741
T’s and C’s apply, so reach out the the friendly team at Focus Group to see how we can make your power protection more sustainable.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on the offer.